We Make Storage Easy
Whether you need us to hold onto your belongings for days, weeks or even years – we can certainly help.
Our process includes professionally padding, wrapping, protecting, documenting inventory before we bring it back to our secure, temperature controlled warehouse. Everything then gets loaded into our large wooden crates, commonly referred to as vaults. Vaults are then stacked up for safe keeping.
To ensure security, our team are the only ones authorized to move things in and out of our warehouse. We do not offer self-storage units for do-it-yourself moves. Our service is better!
With SELF STORAGE, you are responsible for:
- Determining size of the unit you need and/or how many units
- Buying/renting your own pads to protect your furniture
- Checking on your unit regularly to ensure there are no leaks in the roof
- Inspect for bugs, mice or other pests that can invade your space
With Eyring Movers storage service, you can relax – we take care of all of that!
Full-Service, High-Quality Moving & Storage
There are a lot of reasons why our customers have needed custom storage services. Here are some of the most common:
- People often hire us when they have to be out of their current home before they can move in to their new home. It happens all the time, and we make it simple.
- Sometimes families are selling their current home in preparation for building a new custom home and the process can take months or even years to complete. This is a specialty of ours!*
- Remodeling or renovating a home can be disruptive to life for a while. We work with contractors to come and pick up the furniture and keep it safe until construction is complete.
- Downsizing into a new phase of life and storage is needed for what doesn’t fit into the new home or new living situation for a certain season of life.
- We have helped folks going on a sabbatical who sold their home to travel the world freely for months or even years.
- Others have taken overseas work or ministry assignments for an extended period of time and vacated their home to rent it out until they can come back.
- We help people dealing with an estate they inherited to stay safe in storage until family members can identify where things need to be taken to.
- Special files, artwork, pianos, family heirlooms or anything that doesn’t have a place at home can be stored safely with us.
*We specialize in helping people move into newly constructed homes. Moving into a new build requires attention to detail to ensure success, so our training and use of the special ‘New Home Protection Kit’ are essential.
Plan Storage For Your Valuables With An Experienced Team
Plan your move and choose storage services guaranteed to make your life easier. Choose Eyring Movers.
Give us a call today at 440-653-5990 or 1-800-392-9245 and discuss your storage needs with our professional movers. Or fill out a free quote, and we’ll get back to you with a quick estimate.